Do you think this is true?

Answers:0   |   LastUpdateAt:2012-10-22 00:47:28  

Asked at
a master's degree is sufficient to refer to as a " psychologist " for example If graduating with a master's degree in organizational psychology , I will be known as an organizational psychologist and I have to get a PH D. Since both are " degrees " professioanl
MedlinePlus compared to a bachelor's degree in this field is not enough to be called a psychologist

This Question:"Do you think this is true?" No answers yet. Be the first!
Related Questions
  • Answer This Question:Do you think this is true?