Social Service Worker or RPN?

Answers:2   |   LastUpdateAt:2012-10-01 11:31:03  

Asked at 2012-10-01 07:27:02
Hi all . I just finished my undergraduate degree in Psychology and now I want to go to college for a degree program . I'm thinking of social service workers and certified nursing assistant . I really do not know which one to choose 'm considering factors such as the availability of jobs , salary etc. Does anyone have any information ? I live in Canada . thanks
Answer1SwethaAnswered at 2012-10-01 11:30:03
I see the social service worker are more psychology and RPN be related science. You may be able to do the same work with both. I think a RPN also provide greater availability of jobs in the areas of mental health doctors . If that would be attractive and also has a mind for or with the performance of science education and then go that route . MedlinePlus If you do not and / or really do not want to do any scientific work , and then go elsewhere .
Answer2SharonAnswered at 2012-10-01 11:31:03
Well , it's hard for us to say we do not know what you do.I am an RPN and I love my job . MedlinePlus I work in a hospital and I make $ 26.05. Nursing jobs are quite scarce in Ontario right now , especially for new graduates , but changes over time.
Related Questions
  • Answer This Question:Social Service Worker or RPN?