Which sounds like a better career plan?

Answers:1   |   LastUpdateAt:2012-10-26 23:41:02  

margie =]
Asked at
half go to college to do a course of three years in speech and language therapy - then hopefully graduate and specialization in a top university MedlinePlus MedlinePlus go to a good college and do a course of four years in psychology - and then go to phd hope - and prehaps MedlinePlus educational psychology MedlinePlus psychology or go and then try to enter another university in a different country, which makes Spech therapy graduate .... MedlinePlus MedlinePlus hmm ... i can not make a decision .. MedlinePlus so any opinions or advice would be helpful :)
Answer1J.Answered at 2012-10-26 23:40:41
I keep the speech and language therapy program . I have a friend who was in this, and they pay very well . The only person I know Psych is a Jungian analyst , and she makes very good money .
Related Questions
  • Answer This Question:Which sounds like a better career plan?